Lord Vader is a busy guy! I'm his secretary.

I help him stay organized. He's calmer that way. Less Force chokes happen then.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Beautiful

Hello, fine readers. Bit of a change in your usual programming today, since the one posting this isn't the lovely Mina, but me, Maz.

As some of you might already realize, I'm the person currently dating Mina, and *fingers crossed* hopefully we can develop this into something more long-term.

Do not worry, I am not hijacking Mina's blog or anything - I wouldn't even dream of doing that - it's something else entirely. You see, after a bit of talking, we realized (we being me and Mina) that it might be exciting for us to co-author this blog. Of course, I argued that her blog was already amazing to begin with, and my awkward writing wouldn't be that much of an addition, but seeing her glittering eyes and lovely smile, I couldn't help but cave to the suggestion. Besides, the more things I share with her, the harder it'll be for her to leave me (when she realizes that I'm not that fantastic, of course).

Mwahahaha. See, it's all part of a perfect plan. *smiles*

...

Actually, readers. Let me share something with you. I am now at Mina's quarters, and she's currently sleeping peacefully next to me. *glances* I've been watching her sleeping for the past hour, and I can't get enough of it. I have never seen anything or anyone so beautiful in my life. *smiles* I am so lucky to have her in my life, and I intend to do my best she stays in it as long as I can.


I love her.


So, I hope you fine people don't mind my being here, and hopefully this puts a smile on her face when she sees it.

Goodbye for now.

11 comments:

  1. Maz, this is so sweet. Yes, it did put a smile on my face when I read it.

    I know we haven't known each other long, but I have to say it: I love you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad, Mina. It's all true. I can't imagine living without you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blushes* So.....I guess that means you'll be staying overnight a lot? *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smiles and strokes your cheek* Only if you want me to, dear. *grins* but of course I'd absolutely love to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *blushes, leans into your touch* I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *grins* You have such soft skin. I find the desire to touch it irresistible. *continues to stroke your cheek softly*

    and, yes, I might end up spending every night with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *blushes, smiles* I would like that very much. I love having you with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *tickles your side playfully* As do I.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think a coauthor thing is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I like it a lot. Maz is a wonderful co-author. *fond smile at Maz* He's just plain wonderful.

    ReplyDelete