Lord Vader is a busy guy! I'm his secretary.

I help him stay organized. He's calmer that way. Less Force chokes happen then.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Timeless, Everlasting Bond

Life is absolutely full of surprises.



I, having experienced quite a few...interesting situations all over the galaxy, can definitely attest to that fact. Things happen when you least expect it, and that's why everyone tells you that you need to be prepared for the worst. Because that's what everyone thinks; surprises usually are bad ones. In my line of work, such surprises could end up being...fatal.

Hmm, I suppose I was wrong then.

How long has it been since I met Mina? It's only been a few days, but it seems like I've known her all my life. In those few days, she's managed to capture my heart and soul in mere seconds. Who'd have known that my desire to attend a party with that attractive young lady could've led to such an immense amount of love and adoration towards her. I simply think about her, and my mind is filled with pleasure and yearning, and my heart flutters and beats wildly.

I've had my fair share of relationships through the years, but...Mina...Mina is different. I've heard stories of how you meet someone and just know they're the "One". I've dismissed this before as nothing more than romantic nonsense (especially after years of wandering the galaxy aimlessly).

But now, I realize that they're right. My heart, mind, soul...and every cell in my being screams that Mina is the One, and I'm a person who always trusts his instincts.

So, I did what I had to do. What I wanted to do. What I knew I'd do since I first saw her.


I proposed to Mina, and she said yes.



I am the luckiest, happiest man in the galaxy.

-Maz

7 comments:

  1. And I am the luckiest, happiest woman in the galaxy.

    I love you, Maz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles, stroking your cheek* I love you more than you'll ever know, Mina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *kisses Maz softly* I think I might have an idea. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smiles, and kisses back* Do tell, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gentle smile, strokes Maz's cheek* If you're like me, your heart skips a beat when we're together. Your world is brighter when I'm by your side, like mine is when you're by mine. You can't imagine ever being apart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *smiles, taking your hand and kissing it* When did you get so eloquent? and how is it that you knew exactly how I felt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *blushes* You inspire me to be that way. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete