Lord Vader is a busy guy! I'm his secretary.

I help him stay organized. He's calmer that way. Less Force chokes happen then.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Maz

Working for Lord Vader is a very demanding job, and I am fairly new at it.  I've been trying to learn the ropes and get used to being on the Executor.  


The ship is huge (19,000 meters long) - I need a map just to find my way from my quarters to my office and back - and there is only one other woman on board that I know of.  (@Lady_Everon)  The ship's crew numbers over 279,000, all male.   Two women on board, and one of them is Lord Vader's wife.  You do the math (and no one will mess with her).  


Stormtroopers aren't known for their polished manners.  It's only been my first week on the job, and I've already had a few run-ins.  Most were minor.  One wasn't so minor, but I got out of it mostly unscathed, so I'm not complaining.  Admiral Okins said that if I had any more trouble to come to him and he'd deal with it.  


Someone else said he would help, too:  Maz.  He's someone I just met, but....he has already made quite an impression on me.   He's kind, considerate and a gentleman.  He's also very strong and protective.  He works for the Hutts, and he does a lot of things, he said.  


He helped me with the bounty hunters on the ship (kind of like a recruiting event/job fair), helping me keep order.  


Then we went to my office because I had some comms to make.  After we talked for a while, he kissed me for the first time.  *blushes* It was a wonderful, gentle kiss.  


We had dinner, then went to my quarters to watch a holo.  *blushes*  He kissed me again.  A few times, actually.  Then - since it was getting late - we settled in and went to sleep.  (Nothing happened!  We slept!  That's all.)


I loved sleeping in his arms.  I'll miss him when he has to go to work later today. 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, well, you two make a lovely couple. And @Qwi_Xux is there too, my lovely wife, although she's often busy in engineering. And we love having you on board! If you need anything, I'd be more than happy to help you find it or get there. I've gotten lost more than once before. It's super easy! But we're very glad to have you with us! *Big smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *bushes* Thank you for saying so, sir.

    I can't wait to meet your wife! Maybe she and I can get together with Ms. Everon at some point. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I...had no idea you thought so highly of me. I'm very honored, Mina. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations. *smiles*

    and, Admiral, I appreciate the offer! Glad to have you on our side. Some people here don't seem to like me much, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete