Lord Vader is a busy guy! I'm his secretary.

I help him stay organized. He's calmer that way. Less Force chokes happen then.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Daily Notes

0700 IST  


Arrived at the office.  Made coffee for the stormtroopers.  Do they thank me?  Of course not.


0900 IST


Lord Vader's first Force choke of the day, and it's early.  This is going to be such a long day.  Special note:  Body removal is such a drag.


0945 IST 


One of the stormtroopers tried to pinch my butt as I walked past.  He's definitely on bantha poodoo cleanup duty.  For a month.  On Tatooine.  I'll file the paperwork myself.


1200 IST


Lunch.  Alone.  Again.  *sighs*  I'm so misunderstood.


1400 IST


Vader met with the head of the Jawa Union.  He's not in a good mood, so I'm hiding in the lounge for a while.


1500 IST


Picked up Lord Vader's cape from the dry cleaners and scheduled his manifold purge.  He's in a better mood now.


Tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment